01 August 2012

the august break. day 1

Two years ago I joined Susannah Conway's first "August Break". The idea is pretty simple, no rules, a photo per day and off you go. Two years ago I took the opportunity to search for small things I enjoyed everyday. It wasn't the happiest of times but looking at that month, boy, it was a really great month. If you want to join, head here.
This year I decided to make.... an analog month! tcharan! So everyday for a month I will show you an analog image from my archives. I'll try also to add a link on some analog love out there on the web.

So kicking off with style!






A photo from a weekend two years ago at the beach at Lagoa de Albufeira. The beach towels for sale were quite something and I thing that my friend regrets not to have bought this one...

Camera: Lomo LC-A
Film: ooops don't remember but definitely cross-processed!

Analog love link of the day: "What is cross-processing?" + "What the hell is cross-processing?"

I don't really feel to take a full break (I have enjoyed blogging so much lately) so some "normal" posts might come as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...