30 March 2012

swap

i met mary louise when she made this and this and this and this treasuries featuring my photos - i was so flattered that she liked my images so much. i always visit the shops of people that feature my photos in their treasuries and when i popped into mlmxoxo i was delighted to find a really nice shop with cute wood felt cases for iPhone and iPads (amongst other goodies). so then it strucked me: why don't we make a swap? lovely felt case for your print of choice? she kindly agreed (yupi!) and international mail did the rest.

now I am a proud owner of this lovely case. it works really well and my iPhone is now safe and cool.



i send her these two small prints:

 and was really touched by her reply:


Sara - the photos just arrived and they are even more striking in person. The red torii reminds me of Cristo's project in Central Park which I visited on a very cold day.
www.christojeanneclaude.net/major_gates.shtml
And the rickshaw transports me not just to a different place, but a different time. Like Memoirs of a Geisha. I love it. 



thanks mary louise.
i really like swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...