06 December 2011

on brave friends


It’s hard to see close friends suffering with deception in their lifes. It’s hard to see really good people in pain for no good reason. It’s sad to see them deal with crazy stuff you think only happens in movies. It makes me angry how can someone be so selfish to harm another, specially when it’s the another you are supposed to care above everything. It’s sad to see love break with such an impact.
But on these incredible sad moments I’ve discovered how strong my friends are, how they managed to find strenght where you thought it wouldn’t be any left and they move life forward with new energy and new love. And I can only think how hard it must be and I feel so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...