03 December 2010

December 3 – Moment


Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).
(Author: Ali Edwards)


The moment i read this question i was taken back to March 17th. This was the day we got on that bus that took us from Argentina to Chile. And this was the day we cross the Andes. Crossing this amazing mountains is an astonishing experience and one moment i will cherish forever. I don't know what made me feel so amazingly alive maybe it was the greatness of the landscape, or the amazing road design (all sss) or the beautiful soundtrack i choose. I don't know. At some point I felt some trouble breathing and some diziness and remember thinking that it all that beauty combined afecting my body.
At the border I chatted with a dutch woman who told me that my diziness it was probably due to the altitude, not the beauty. But I didn't believe her. Still don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...