02 December 2010

December 2 - Writing

What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it?
(Author: Leo Babauta)



I'm definitely doing LOTS of things that don´t contribute to my writing as I'm not writing at all! I used to write much more, this blog was actually a place for my reflections and opinions on several things. Then somewhere along the way I stopped writing... The main reason why is that I can no longer find some quiet time to let my thoughts float and organize them in a text. I work everyday in an open space being constantly interrupted. When I get home at night my head is still buzzing from all the stress. Maybe there's something here I could work on. Allow me some free time, some free space to... write. I'll need to think more on this.


Update: Internet of course! everyday i get sucked in the miriad of wonderful blogs and websites and news and techstuff and when I look time has flown! definitely a must do thing: reduce time online! (cannot eliminate it! there's too much good stuff out there :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...