05 August 2012

the august break. day 5.


This is a (shaky) shot from our trip to the Balkans. They are all pretty much like this one. A bad combination of shaking hands, plastic cameras and a very probable wrong ASA film.

I call myself a parkinson junior. Not wanting to upset people with this horrible disease, I always had a problem taking proper photos with film cameras, the results were always a bit shaky. When I was 16 I bought my first camera, the Lomo LC-A. Well this was not a good option for my shaky hands and my impatient character - I was teased by my friends (oh my such a trauma, and they didn't know about crazy lomography). I must have destroyed countless films trying to get good pictures.
 It was digital that allowed me to fall back in love with photography and get proper, non shaky photos.

Camera: Lomo Diana F+
Film: god knows! but not a good choice for my shaky hands.

Analog love link of the day: Irene & Artur travel the world (a beautiful saving by Alice)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Thanks for your post! It is very beneficial for me, you really do me a favor on this issue.
    cheapest runescape gold, cheapest runescape gold for sale.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...