20 November 2005

Sadness is easier because its surrender. I say make time to dance alone with one hand waving free

Moon river, wider than a mile
I’m crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you’re goin’, I’m goin’ your way

Two drifters, off to see the world
There’s such a lot of world to see
We’re after the same rainbow’s end, waitin’ ’round the bend
My huckleberry friend, moon river, and me

Moon river, wider than a mile
I’m crossing you in style some day
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you’re goin’, I’m goin’ your way


Saí do cinema a assobiar esta música e com um sorriso estúpido nos lábios.

Elizabethtown é um filme positivo sobre como ultrapassar um fracasso, uma morte, é sobre uma viagem solitária, um amor inesperado, a importância da família, e a América, essa América que se cruza de carro. Por lamechas que soe, é sobre a vida. Onde podia ser exagerado não é, e onde podia ser lamechas não é.
E é sobre música! Não há melhor que Cameron Crowe para encaixar a música certa na cena certa. E tantas músicas certas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments, ideas, suggestions. And thank you for your visit!

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...